The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Empty
PostSubject: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Here is some of my older creations that i just wanted to get posted. More are on the way!
* = What needs to be edited

1. Brimflame's Forge - This is the 1 card that i have made that i strongly feel should be a real chaotic card. Also it would be a rare

*I still need to add a rarity.

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Brimflameforge

2. Gandohar - A both physically and mentally strong mugician. This creature has a soft-side for nature, but don't underestimate him. U step on his flowers or climb his tree, he will beat u like its no tomarrow and then wipe your memory so that he can do it again.

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Gandohar

3. Danian Catapult - I decided to give the Danians a seige weopon. Though it works with any tribe just like Mipedian Fulgurite. It is a great battlegear for creatures with low scanned energy and element earth.

*Need to add my name onto the card

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Daniancatapult

4. BlackThunda - Haha i decided to ressurect this! Laugh and comment as u wish. This was my first created card.

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Blackthunda

5. Sharku - I've always thought about what a brainwashed warbeast would be like. So i put my imagination to the test and came up with Sharku the first of his kind(also the first super warbeast)! Now if u notice he does not have recklessness. That is due to the fact that i couldnt fit it on the card lol. He would have 25 recklessness(not brainwashed). Now also i couldnt fit his second brainwashed ability, which would be exhaust all disciplines 10. Also i feel like i went a lil too high on his energy. His average energy should be 75. Lastly, there is not flavor text. If there was it would say, "What was once a danger to Perim, has just been made into an apocalipse." - Sobject

*I will probabbly make an editied version soon to try and fit in everything above that was left out.

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Sharku

Last edited by BlackThunda on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gigantos.4t.com
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

wow nice!
i raelly like gandor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 am

i think that you should add to brimflame's forge "flip al face down battlegears face up and they can't be flipped faced down again this turn"
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

do u have more created cards?
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am

ya BT, if you have more cool cards of yours can you plz post them here? i wanna see those Smile
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:33 am

i like how you carefully created these cards and their abilities are sick...however the card texts are really corny
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 am

Updated the cards and added some new ones!!!

And what u meen corny! :p
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm

wow nice!
really like the catapult Smile
but i think that it should not allow your engaged creature to gain more energy
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:01 pm

u dont nescasarilly gain more energy. your creatues scanned energy BECOMES 45. If u have a tartarek psi for instance. and it has average energy(65). U equip it with this battlegear and its energy is lowered to 45.
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

i know i meant that you should add that after it's scanned energy becomes 45 it woun't be able to gain more energy
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
doggo12
Grunt
Grunt
doggo12

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm

the danian catipult is good but its overpowered a bit earth10 would be better
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm

I don't think it is overpowered. Mipedian fulgurite is a super that gives air 10

This is a Ultra that gives earth 15, but makes your creature's scanned energy become 45(whether be that was rasied from a lower scanned energy or lowered from a higher scanned energy).
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Added SHARKU!!!! PLZ REMEMBER TO READ HIS DESCRIPTION THAT I WROTE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 am

wow sharku is nice
i guess an edited version with the recklessness and the exhaust would be better Smile
but dealing an additional 10 damage to m'arr and minions is too much, i think that you should remove it
and while it's brainwashed make it exhaust all disciplines 20 cause 10 wouldn't be enough in my opinion (still, he got water 10)
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:21 pm

well his normal abilities counter balance the fact that he doesnt have any "mipedian elements"
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

then again its a shark we're talking about here..lol
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:13 am

woot sharks rock Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!   BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery! Empty

Back to top Go down

BlackThunda's Created Card Gallery!
Page 1 of 1