The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating Empty
PostSubject: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 am

OK so this is how it's gonna work:
every month a recruitting season will start in which each one of you will recruit the most number of new members you can
each member will get 1 recruit point for each new member who will join this team (this will include registering on the team's site and making an acount on this forums)
- Make sure that your recruit will PM me that he was recruitted by you, if he/she does not, you will not get the point
the prize for the member who has recruitted the most new members will be diffrent each month, and will be posted in each season's topic

now for the rules:
- every time you recruit a member, post in the season's thread who you have recruitted. i will not ask new members who recruitted them and you will not gain the recruit points even if your recruit confirms that he was recruitted by you. i do this in order to make sure that all members can see who you recruitted so they won't think that i give you points just like that
- as mentioned before, in order to get a recruit point the recruitter must make sure that the one he recruitted will pm me that he was recruitted by you
- in order to get the prize and become a part of this contest each month you must recruit at least 3 members
- each month, your recruit rank will be reset and we will start it all over again to give the new members a chance to be in this contest too (just like in the dromes on chaotic)
- every member of the gigantos clan can participate in this contest from the moment he joined the team
- in order to make sure that you guys don't think that i cheat or something, i will not participate in this contest (it doesn't mean that i won't recruit new members, it just mean that i won't get a recruitting rank for this contest cause members might think that i add points to myself even if i haven't recruitted anyone)
- the prize will be given to the winner at the beginning of the month after the season of last month ends (for example, if you won September's contest you will get your prize at the beginning of October)
- have fun and recruit the most members you can!

also, there will be a lifetime recruitting rank, which will include your number of recruits each month and this will never be reset
the member who has the most lifetime recruit rank is the featured member shown in the gigantos site

now then, let the contest begin!

Last edited by lior123 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm

k
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Cool. But what if there is 3 winners? Who will get the prize?
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 am

plz notice that i'v edited the rules a bit
you now have to post in the season's thread the name of your recruit
if you do not post that you have recruitted a new member there, then i will not know that you have recruitted someone and i'm not gonna ask every new member who recruitted him/her for you so make sure to post all your recruits in each season's thread!
tnx
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 pm

k
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating   Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitting Contest Rules! Important to read before participating
Page 1 of 1