The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khorror - a 6v6 army build

Go down 
+2
donjuan678
BlackThunda
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

Khorror - a 6v6 army build Empty
PostSubject: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Just wondering what u all think of Khorror. He seems beastly but i havent been able to get 1. If i can ever pick 1 up i will definately try using an army like this

Blazvataan|Khorror|Titanix
Savell|Gaffat-ra|
Savell

Of course i would be putting a stone mail on khorror. A creature with a possible 180e is pretty compelling. If his battlegear was to be destroyed (as it is very possible nowadays) I have the 2 savells in the back with ravita flowers. I would probbably put a evergreen tunic on blaz (Hes very versatile when it comes to good battlegear for him). Titanix would probbably be given something to boosts his stats a bit more. maybe levitaar. Gaffat-ra would probbably also be given levitaar. i havent thought bout their battlegear yet.

Now this works great with the various new stat checks from FUn. So ya tell me all what u think!
Back to top Go down
http://gigantos.4t.com
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

not a bad lineup
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 am

hey man u finnaly made it here! I will go change your rank now.
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 am

looks good 9.4/10 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

but if you equip khorror with a stonemail you won't be able to use attacks like harnessed rage and slashclaw
also you should put a none recklessness creature instead of titanix in case your opponent uses range/swift creatures
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 am

but if you equip khorror with a stonemail you won't be able to use attacks like harnessed rage and slashclaw
also you should put a none recklessness creature instead of titanix in case your opponent uses range/swift creatures

Harnessed rage isnt a good attack. it doesnt work well because why would u want to have recklessness. that sucks. And slashclaw isnt asmazing. Also range-swift creatures wont be a problem because of gaffat-ra who has defender conjuror.
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

ok then, if you think the range/swift creatures won't be a problem because of gaffatra, i'm sorry but your wrong
if your opponent has a creature with swift 2 and range and will try to attack your back row savell and you will defend with gaffatra, your line up would look like this:
blazvatan/khorror/titanix (i think that's your first row)
savell/savell
gaffatra

let's say your opponent defeats gaffatra, what's then? your both savells would be wide open to his next attack, without any way to stop it
also, harnessed rage with khorror = 50 damage with 0 bp attacks (25 with blazvatan)
slashclaw with khorror = 105 damage with 4 bp attack and you think that's not amazing? this will make a'aune in avatar mode cry back to his mamma
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

lior has got a point there but again if you give titanix the bronzeflight you wouldnt have to worry much about creatures with range and to put some more juice into your creatures add warbeast power leash to your blazvatan..... by the way if you do equip stonemail to khorror wouldnt slashclaw work( think about it he had recklessness to begin with but hey thats just me)
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

no, if he would have equipped khorror with stonemail the slashclaw won't work cause he will lose his recklessness
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 pm

I think stonemail is good on him
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm

if they defeat gaffat-ra then it doesnt matter. they will start taking out savells. big deal ill take out their guys first.

If they take out 1 savell im still fine. blazvataan will have reckless 5 and titanix will have none as well as khorror. and they wont be able to take out another savell. i wont let it happen. by then the would be up closer to my main fighters.

also i dont need slashclaw
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 pm

so why do you need the second savell if your only creature who still has recklessness is blazvatan?
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

im guessing the second savell is a sub for if khorrors battle gear gets destroyed or turned over...........psssssttt thunda(word of advise you do need slashclaw)
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 am

seee? you do need slashclaw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 am

i like stuffing my attack deck with 20 attacks. and 1 whirling wail. im thinking bout picking up a ultimate warstance though. i dont like stuff with builds more than 3... i like having a well rounded attack deck so that im never pulling crap.
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 am

i dont want to have to use aerodrone.
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 am

but why whirling wail and ultimate warstance?
only blaz will be able to use those
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:12 pm

if your going to be running attacks like whirling wail and ultimate warstance you'd might as well add a kileron instead of you khorror
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

i didnt specifically meen this army when i said that. i meant in general. i like 20 attacks(build of 2's) and like 1 attack which is a bit more.
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 am

ok so if you'll post the attacks and the rest of the stuff it will be easier to help you (unless you can't even build this deck)
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

i cannot build this army. im missing a stone mail and khorror. i just thought it would be a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
FLCL_rox
Grunt
Grunt
FLCL_rox

PostSubject: I actually do have a Khorror army   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Though I don't have the cards for a perfect setup, the current one is still pretty great

[ailav][Gaffat-ra][Khorror]
[bylkian][na-inna]
[appelai]

I use khorror for all my offense. Giving him the wind whip for wind element, and using his high power and courage for my attack setup.
Before the first battle even begins, i use the two mipedian flutes to give appelai and bylkian more mugic (ravita flowers can apartently only be activated when flipped up, so they're no good). I also use na-inna's ability to move ailav's mugician to appalai
with all this I now start the match with at least 45 less recklessness (i also have plenty of mugic cards defensively set to prevent damage to my conjorers

I keep Gaffat-ra to defend and take the place of my conjorers in battle (and with him being adjacent from the two royals can draw mugic fire). Giving him the armbands of lore, he will have high enough bravery to use the all attacks setup (brave/power/wind)

unfortunetly, though the setup seems to be foolproof, the couple of times i've actually used the army all ended with me losing

First two times they took out my conjorers, leaving khorror's recklessness his undoing
another time they succeeded in beating gafft-ra and with khorror too far away to catch them massacre my conjoruers

However the ones who beat me seemed to have top ranking armies and my losses could possibly be by their great army setups and a bad khorror army
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 pm

ummm FLCL you know that you can make a new post about your khorror build right?
this post is for BT's build, you can make a new one for yours
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm

his in the right place lior. Here we are strategizing on what a good 6v6 setup would be to use khorror to his full potential.

Also it seems good to me dude. Excpet i have never learned how to play mugic before(seemed very complicated and im a miped player so i can rock the hotekk like its no tomarrow).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khorror - a 6v6 army build   Khorror - a 6v6 army build Empty

Back to top Go down

Khorror - a 6v6 army build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next